Welcome to The Art of Listening, a Podcast about classical music, conducting, composition, the business of music, and how to listen to it all. Each week, conductor, composer, and violinist Gabriel Gordon and a host of featured guests discuss the Art of Listening.
In this episode of The Art of Listening, Jeff Bradbury and Gabriel Gordon discuss the importance that live concerts and musical performances have had in the history of the world to bring people across the world together.
No matter if it’s Leonard Bernstein performing Beethoven’s 9th Symphony at the Berlin Wall or the great George Matthew performing a requiem in Carnegie Hall to bring awareness to a global tragedy, the act of healing through sound is something that has bound musicians and classical music lovers together for centuries.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share with our audience, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the Art of Listening Newsletter!
By joining the Art of Listening Newsletter you will receive:
- By-monthly updates from Gabriel Gordon about what is new on the Art of Listening YouTube Channel
- Special “Behind the Scenes” access to recording sessions, rehearsals, and more!
- Be the first to access new content produced by Gabriel Gordon each month.
Subscribe to “The Art of Listening”
Follow the Podcast on Social Media
- Website: https://www.GabrielGordon.net
- Twitter: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/Twitter
- Facebook: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/Facebook
- YouTube: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/YouTube
- Instagram: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/Instagram
Follow our Hosts
- Gabriel Gordon | @GabrielKGordon
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury