Welcome to The Art of Listening, a Podcast about classical music, conducting, composition, the business of music, and how to listen to it all. Each week, conductor, composer, and violinist Gabriel Gordon and a host of featured guests discuss the Art of Listening.
In this episode of “The Art of Listening” Gabriel Gordon and Jeff Bradbury, we are going to give you 5 great strategies for social networking to get the big gigs you’re looking for.
- Making “being at the right place at the right time” happen
- Strategy 1 – Setting the stage
- Strategy 2 – Seize the day
- Strategy 3 – Prepare, prepare, prepare
- Strategy 4 – Publicize
- Strategy 5 – Follow-through
- Being authentic
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share with our audience, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the Art of Listening Newsletter!
By joining the Art of Listening Newsletter you will receive:
· Bi-monthly updates from Gabriel Gordon about what is new on the Art of Listening YouTube Channel
· Special “Behind the Scenes” access to recording sessions, rehearsals, and more!
· Be the first to access new content produced by Gabriel Gordon each month.
Subscribe to “The Art of Listening”
Follow the Podcast on Social Media
· Website: https://www.GabrielGordon.net
· Twitter: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/Twitter
· Facebook: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/Facebook
· YouTube: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/YouTube
· Instagram: https://www.GabrielGordon.net/Instagram
Follow our Hosts
· Gabriel Gordon | @GabrielKGordon
· Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury